We are thrilled to be partnering with 10 communities this Fall:
- All Good Northwest, Multnomah Safe Rest Village — people experiencing homelessness (SW Portland)
- Do Good Multnomah, Clayton Mohr Commons — previously homeless veterans and their families (Oregon City)
- Do Good Multnomah, Findley Commons — previously homeless veterans (SE Portland)
- Home Forward, Hollywood East — seniors and people with disabilities living in affordable housing (NE Portland)
- Home Forward, Northwest Tower — seniors and people with disabilities living in affordable housing (NW Portland)
- HomePlate Youth Services — youth experiencing homelessness or in transition (Hillsboro)
- Maybelle Center for Community — adults living in affordable housing (SW Portland)
- Oregon Burn Center at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center — burn and trauma survivors and their families/supports (Hybrid, N Portland and online)
- PHAME — adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities in an arts program (NE Portland)
- Springdale Job Corps Center — youth ages 16-26 in a job training program (Troutdale)
Are you interested in bringing a creative writing workshop to your organization? We have several programs that might be right for you and your community.
Our agency workshops are only possible with donor support. Thank you!